For sponsorship questions, sales, and to request a custom sponsorship package:
200OK Conference Committee
Conference History and Mission
200OK is one of Oklahoma’s longest running web developer-focused conferences. Since 2013, 200OK has brought in industry experts from around the world to speak about web technologies.
Our audience is interested in the newest web technologies and tools. We are very welcoming, with talks at both introductory and intermediate levels.
Topics usually include:
- Front-End (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
- Back End (Node, Python/Django, C#/.Net, Ruby/Rails, SQL, No SQL, etc.)
- DevTools and infrastructure (Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD, etc.)
- Design (UX, UI, Design thinking)
- New technologies (Machine learning, algorithms, etc.)
- Project Management (Agile, etc)
- Soft Skills
For 2021, we are expecting attendance of 150-200 developers and IT professionals. We tend to get all sorts of attendees including front-end developers, back-end developers, business/startup owners, and project/product managers. The following is our attendance in previous years:
- 2020 - Virtual - 250
- 2019 - Tulsa Central Library - 130
- 2018 - Tulsa Central Library - 130
- 2017 - Tulsa Central Library - 170
- 2016 - 36 Degrees North - 100
- 2013 - Fly Loft - 100
2021 is Virtual
2021 will be a “virtual first” conference, meaning all speakers and sponsor talks will be remote and attendees will be able to experience the full event online, but depending on the state of COVID and state/local health guidelines, we may organize small-group ‘watch parties’ where attendees can gather safely and participate.
- We can provide a 5-minute speaking slot for all Gold, Silver, and Lunch level sponsors.
- We would like to give attendees coupons for a delivery service (DoorDash, UberEats, etc.) in lieu of lunch that day.
- If this interests you, please see the Lunch Sponsorship level.
- Since this is a virtual conference, we will have a “pay what you want” ticket tier, but paid tickets (past a certain amount) will receive a t-shirt and swag.
- We order these and ship to attendees after the conference and should be received by attendees within a few weeks. Sponsors may provide additional items for the swag bags, but they must deliver them to us by the day of the conference.
- Techlahoma does not share attendee information with sponsors. This includes contact information and demographic data. Note that we offer social media shout out opportunities and advertising throughout the conference, but all contact with attendees comes directly from official Techlahoma/200OK Conference communication channels.
- Sponsors are encouraged to provide high quality logo graphics and a short write-up that can be shared both before, during and after the conference.
Gold – $3,000
Limited to 2 companies
- Everything in Silver plus
- Three additional corporate conference passes included (4 total)
- One sponsor speaking slot (up to 5 minutes) between talks
- Listed in Gold category everywhere applicable
- An additional social media announcement (3 total)
Silver – $1,500
Limited to 5 companies
- Everything in Bronze plus
- An additional corporate conference passes included (2 total)
- One sponsor speaking slot (up to 3 minutes) between talks
- Listed in Silver category everywhere applicable
Bronze – $750
No sponsor limits
- Everything in Local/Non-Profit plus
- Listed in Bronze category everywhere applicable
- An additional social media announcement (2 total)
Local / Non-Profit – $400
Limited to Oklahoma companies/startups or non-profits
- One corporate conference pass included
- Logo on website in sponsor feature area
- Logo on the sponsor slide shown between speakers
- Social media announcement
- Sponsor-provided brochures, stickers, and other swag included in our swag bags
Limited to 1 company
- Everything in Gold plus
- “Lunch provided by …” in all communications/announcements
- Listed in exclusive lunch sponsor everywhere applicable
- One sponsor speaking slot (up to 5 minutes) directly before lunch
Copyright 2021 — Techlahoma